Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting back to some smaller paintings....

It has been one Hell of a year with emphasis on the "Hell" end of it. I can't believe the holidays are almost upon us again.

I am getting back to some smaller paintings soon. In fact one is drying and waiting to go up(it's a Mars scene, I know I seem to have a fixation with that planet but I suppose it's better than a fixation with flowers). I like these smaller planetary paintings, with a tad of romance thrown in for good measure. I mean, who wants Mars the way it looks? I painting it like I'd like it to look.

Sold a long painting just today(see previous post) and have two left. These things don't last, so if you're hedging...

Taking things a bit easy just to pull back. The effects of stress and the ensuing anxiety have only given me a taste of what could happen, so I'm altering that course now. I have too many more paintings I want to do!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger David B. Ellis said...

If thousands upon thousands of artists can spend centuries interpreting Earth landscapes there's plenty of room for multiple interpretations of Mars. I know I'm in no danger of tiring of them.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob I was trying to figure out what "yukrh" aboves response meant and realized the ".............." is colored blue and is a link. It is an xrated link

dave

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home