Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Monday, January 05, 2009

BUSY 2009

It's been busy. I found myself in a log jam of having to do two covers by the middle of the month. One is coming nicely, and the next one has been concepted and looks to be fun. The holidays got me a little "behind" in work. They always do. I mean, who feels like working on them or near them. Lots of socializing and fun over those two weeks, and a few day trips.

So, I'll post more soon but I may be busy. And I am always on Facebook, so if you have an account there, say hi!! It's total madness but, I'm getting the hang of it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Annalisa said...

Holidays throw me off so much! I drop virtually all responsibilities for as long as I can get away with it to focus on the Christmas season. It was only January 3rd that I started reintroducing vegetables to my cookies-and-candy holiday diet, haha. I hope that despite the busyness and deadlines you can enjoy the painting process. I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Hey Annalisa! Yeah, I've been busy. Did another cover today. I have one more due like next week, but I have the concept all down. Also, I started concepting something for my Dragon book demo.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home