Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Friday, September 19, 2008

Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Sorry for the lack of posts, this week was a tough one. I am finishing a new cover to Heinlein's THE PUPPET MASTERS as well as I was interviewed by an archivist named Edward Schatz who came from California to interview Michael Whelan, Steve Hickman, myself and others as part of his project. It went well, what was supposed to be an hour turned into four and it all was on tape and I was coherent which was great. Usually I'm not too good at 9am with those kind of things ESPECIALLY on video, but that's when he showed up. His project is to record the lives of famous American visual artists and I was one of the six sci-fi guys he did. I'm rather honored because we became instant friends.

I have-really-a stack of paintings to post up, small ones.

It's also arrrr...fortunate....ya see...arrr...that I wasn't....rrrrrr...interviewed ya see...today matey because... ya see....today is...arrrr...arrrr...International Talk Like A Pirate Day...aarrrrr....shiver me timbers...I'm writing that way....arrrrr...too!

-Bluebeard Bob, Scourage of The West Bay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home