Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sebago Lake...

Sebago Lake, Maine(8x10, oils, $100) Just a quick painting based on a photo friends of mine sent me from the porch of their home in Maine. I couldn't resist some cloud work here with a darkened foreground. I figure I will try and post three paintings a week that are new and for sale within the $100-$250 range. It's been the busiest time in ages and that's pretty good, but still, I enjoy breaking away to do these little pieces. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger SamuraiX47 said...

Hey Bob... Camp Sunshine is on Lake Sebago in Casco. We've been going there since 2002. I hope you been able to visit those friends there... it's beautiful, even in winter too.
James

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home