Bob's ART du Jour

Hi, I'm Bob Eggleton and this is my painting and "life in general blog" but mostly paintings. Usually they're for sale. Anyway, if you like something contact me at zillabob@cox.net and ENJOY!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

I am a Hugo award-winning fantasy/SF artist who works on both publishing projects and film concept work(such as Jimmy Neutron and most recently, The Ant Bully) but I have a passion for landscape work, small paintings and exploring the properties of paint. This blog will mostly showcase my "painting-for-the-day" as kind of a personal voyage. I'll also be inserting sketches,photos and ideas of projects I am working on, that I can, when I can, so look for those every so often(usually as paint is drying!)

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm still here!

It's been a bit of a busy time, and stormy. A major storm is moving up the east coast as I write this, fortunately no snow is involved...however it's still nasty and alot cooler and winterier than it should really be by this time. I completed a new painting to be posted, with all luck, tommorrow.
And next it's going to get very busy! The Roq La Rue show was very successful-sold 7 of the 8 pieces I gave them for the show. I'm tired as all get out, so it's slowed me up abit. Moving into some assigned work in the next two weeks, good stuff but as such, posts will be sporadic in nature. So, I'm still here, just busy so hang tight...

5 Comments:

Blogger leslee said...

Good to hear things are going well. Busy's not a bad thing, 'specially when paying work is involved. And since the weather's lousy, you may as well be indoors working. I have to drive in to work this morning through this stuff. I hate to complain - at least I'm not running in the marathon, nor promised to go out and root anyone on. I hope everyone out there stays healthy.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

So you have to work on Patriots Day which, I know from the past is an exclusive MAss holiday? The weather was REALLY bad last night...yeah, good day to be working in. My back was bothering me anyway.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Julie Rodriguez Jones said...

One bad thing about "busy" is that the production of work leaves less time for creating new items and the solidificaion of new ideas that are fresh in my mind. Hopefully your assignments will also provide food for thought for future pieces. I was hoping for a small break but I too am back to filling orders--but it keeps the kitty fed.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh--I need to check in more often. I just LOVE these 50's rocket pieces you are doing. I mentioned to my wife about 2 years ago that I was looking for a couple pieces like those--so I will definitely be watching more closely--these are just too cool. -- Ken Clark

7:26 PM  
Blogger Bob Eggleton (Zillabob) said...

Thanks! DO check often! I'll be doing some more, real soon. Just insanely busy at present, and VERY tired from the gallery show I did.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home